FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
Amada Senior Care is committed to enriching lives by providing nurturing, compassionate non-medical in-home care and by guiding families through the many senior housing options available for assisted living and care homes. Healthcare professionals and families look to Amada to help them navigate the complexities of the senior care system.
Co-founded in 2007 by Chicago Bears center Tafa Jefferson, Amada Senior Care headquarters is located in Orange County, CA. Amada started franchising in 2012.
- Growth. Since 2007, Amada has developed a system that has propelled us to become one of the largest and fastest growing senior care companies in Southern California. As an Amada franchise partner, you will have all the advantages of the system to grow your business.
- Multiple Streams of Revenue. Amada franchise partners have multiple revenue streams with home care and placement services. After years of experience, we understand that sometimes home care is not possible or may not even be the best option. In these cases, we are experts at assisting families in securing the best local assisted living option. This service is free to Amada clients.
- Largest Territory in the Industry. We ensure our franchise partners can out-work the competition with large protected territories that include a population of at least 40,000 seniors, ample referral sources, and often times, national accounts eager to work with our new franchise partners.
- Transparent. Unique, proprietary software to keep you in touch. We don’t just promise to do certain tasks; we can show clients that the tasks have been completed. Transparent allows busy families to log on, day and night, and see exactly what services were performed.
- A Trailblazing, Innovative Approach to Senior Care. Amada is always ahead of the curve, looking for new ways to improve the business while constantly striving to create an exceptional customer experience and go to any lengths necessary to achieve this.
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $85010 - $178154
Min. Liquidity: 50000
Years in Business: 2007
Open Units: 70 open - 93 sold
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes